Sneaky Bags Spyder Large Covert Rifle Bag 36"
- Premium construction with MILSPEC materials
- Mesh organizer pockets
- Lots of webbing and loop for MOLLE and Velcro compatible holsters and pouches
- Dense compressed padding for rifle optics
- External: 37.5" (L) x 13" (W) x 6" (D)
- Internal, Main Compartment for Rifle: 36.5" x 12" x 3.5"
- Middle Compartment: 30" x 11" x 1.5" (mid point since it is slanted)
- Front Pocket: 20" x 10" x 1" (mid point since it is slanted)
Please note the above dimensions to gauge whether it will fit your rifle with the stock collapsed, folded, etc.
Sneaky Bag's Spyder Large Covert Rifle Bag 36" is not playing around when it comes making sure you have enough webbing and loop (MOLLE/Velcro) platform to pack your bag full of tactical tricks and treats! This is actually a "Double Rifle Case," with a large removable padded envelope pocket that can take up to twelve 30 round M4 magazines and smartly divides both rifle tie down areas.
The rugged construction of these bags makes them ideal for heavy use and able to support the weight of the contents inside. They are just solid all the way around, from function to design, while maintaining a very "Not Obvious" appearance, concealing your boom-boom sticks!
You will not be disappointed with the room and versatility of this bag to organize an urban SHTF bag with a rifle, plate carrier, mags, and countless other items. The other nice thing about the Spyder is it is backpack carry versus sling carry for good weight distribution. However, you also have a nice side carry handle as well.
(Firearms and firearm accessories not included, but you can get the Voodoo Tactical Loop Mounted Holster here!)